What Sets Marble Valley Academy Apart?
Marble Valley Academy's Driving Objectives:
- Ensure all students learn from passionate experts so that they delve far deeper than textbook coverage, inspired by the enthusiasm and leadership of educators who have achieved mastery in their fields
- Uphold high academic expectations to build the kind of intellectual stamina that leads students to think critically and engage actively in their studies. We believe students should leave 8th grade prepared to achieve the highest levels of academic performance in any high school
- Utilize the recent advances in blended learning and technology-infused curriculum and education to maximize student learning
- Develop modern skills for success including critical thinking, problem solving, effective oral and written communication, accessing and analyzing information, and presentation skills
- Help students establish a pattern of moral behavior so that the core values of our school family—respect, service, honesty, kindness, citizenship—inspire our students to make good choices in all their endeavors
Click to set custom HTML